Sunday, February 26, 2012

Going to try to keep this updated!


I've really let this slide - yet again.  I'm really really really going to try to try to post at least once a week from now on....

So this week, I'm going to post a bunch of crochet projects that I've completed this year.  I want to get them onto my completed project board n Pinterest...if you haven't been there yet check it out...I just can't stop!

So, here are a few of my completed projects:

Afghans
Ripple

















Hidden Cats Crib Size

















Tunesian Entrulac - going to be a cocoon sweater













 Heritage with the inspiration
























 





Prairie Star

















Turtle Shell

Kitchen and Bath
Wash Cloths

















Water Bottle Carrier













Celtic Knot Trivits















Felted Bowls











Felted Coasters













Felted Pot Handle Holders












Felted Kitchen Set

















Plarn Shopping Bag (made with plastic grocery bags)













Hats and Accessories
Boot Toppers

















These are reversable













So are these











Assorted Hats






















Handbag

















Shawls


























 Baby Stuff - Cocoons, sets, burial, booties
Star  afghan set













Chuck Taylors












Kimono Set

















Hex Sweater













Newborn Tunesian Wrap Booties













Sock Monkey Infant Set

















Turtle Photo Prop










Baby Cocoons















Burial Sets (for my Charity crafting group)











Assorted Slippers


No comments: