Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wow! My first post....

Hi everyone,

I've decided to start a blog...why not? Everyone else has!

I hope to use this blog to post updates on my journey with Fyrestorm Creations and all the crafty stuff I do!

First, I guess I should tell you what who I am and what I do. Most of this info is on my 'about me' page, but this should fill in the blanks.

I am a WAHM (Work At Home Mom) with an almost 5 year old daughter. I have been crafting most of my life and I finally have the chance to make my passion my job.

I create with polymer clay. I make themed jewelry out of these creations with the addition of glass, metal, lampwork and crystal beads.

My line includes:
  • Adult Size Themed Charm Bracelets
  • Child Sized Theme Bracelets
  • Earrings
  • Chain Maille
  • Knit and Crochet Stitch Markers
  • Finished Knit and Crochet items
  • Personalized Jewelry
  • Pregnancy and Birth related items
  • Croc Charms
I currently sell my items through My Web Site, Ebay, Etsy and FindGift.com. I have also started a page on Facebook. You too can become a fan!

I do both wholesale and retail.

I hope you enjoy looking around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.